· Hydromassage: Water normalizes muscle tone, relaxes stress related tensions, alleviates pains and bowl discomforts.
· Logo-rhythmics: Songs and nursery rhymes used as system of musical-motor, musical-speech exercises. Logo-rhythmic contributes to the development of auditory attention, motor memory, the development of gross and fine motor skills, even helps to develop speech earlier.
· Watsu massage: Watsu is one of the most profoundly healing aquatic bodywork modality of our time. It combines energy work of stretching and hydromassage with warm moving water achieving a complete relaxation and freedom.
· Ofuro Spa: Design of NYC Baby Spa five hydro massage tubs is inspired by ancient Japanese traditions of soaking in ofuro tubs with consideration of children to be immersed vertically in the water having an invigorating experience of thermotherapy circuit which helps eliminate toxins, strengthen the immune system and foster relaxation.
· Sensory Stimuli: Bubbles, water jets, vibration, lights and changing colors create sensory stimulating environment.
At NYC Baby Spa we noticed that children with a diagnosis of Autism began to communicate with each other, follow each other's leads, and laugh and play together when they are in neighboring hydrotherapy tubs at the same time.
NYC Baby Spa is an ideal environment for mothers to bond with their babies to spend quality time together, and for babies to begin to socialize. We encourage siblings to be around during hydrotherapy sessions and communicate with the baby expressing joy and admiration therefore surrounding the baby with love in a joyful atmosphere.